Thursday, May 26, 2005

bits-pilani clock tower


bits-pilani clock tower
Originally uploaded by fd97103.

(This post may be OHT for non bitsians)
During my stay at home I visited bits pilani, the college I graduated from. It was great to see the good ol clock tower again with all the four clocks ticking correctly :) Saw some profs too. Raghurama still spots a beard. Guru still looks the same and SPG hasn't grown an inch and still wears the white dhoti!!! COuldn't find AKS or Sahoo :( The new (for me) library complex is totally out of place. colored in pink instead of the tm yellow. There were more cars and bikes then in my time some six years ago. but one thing that did change, no pigs around munna :) and one thing that didn't change THANK GOD, chofo is still the best chock drink in the world and it still takes less than a min to prepare. how else will bluemoon survive.

2 comments:

kanags said...

hi nice blog.. i m a ex bitsian and infact just started my second blog to list all bitsian bloggers.. if interested let me know and will add you there. http://bits-pilani.blogspot.com and please pass the word around

Rya Raghav said...

hi!
cool blog...am 2004A6C7785..
nice to hear frm an ex-bitsian
:)