Friday, March 04, 2005

but then

oh boy. it's not even a week and I'm already missing the dance classes. you can always argue that nothing stops me from dancing on my own but then but then but then ( ok I'll give you a refresher on 'but then'. You say the first one in the ordinary boring american way dragging the 'then' like but theeeeeen. then you speak the second and the third one quickly. so it's like but theeeeen, but thn but thn. and voila you got a lovely but then which will always remind you of me just like it reminds me of someone else..) the thing is the learning curve is really flat unlike in a class where every turn you learn five-six or more totally disjoint steps. Then again some people are really sharp in picking a sequence by watching a video etc. unfortunately I am not. It took me more than an hour to figure out the starting sequence of 'bardasht nahi kar saktaa' remember :( but next batch only starts in May.. wuhaaahaahaa..

We taped-out finally. Had a boring lunch in the northern-gate as the tape-out party. So you might jump to the conclusion that I'll be free now for some time. well the thing is my real work starts now as I am a verification guy. but sure enough life will be cooler... so I'll be visiting your blogs every now and then. and then all your links and so on..... walk like an egyptian.

by the way do you think there is a song called 'don't be shy'????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No there isn't. Is there? I'm sure there isn't. But then but thn but thn ...

~ Suka

Anonymous said...

Hey old buddy! good to c u again :)

~Khandu