Wednesday, March 02, 2005

return of the cat!

No I didn't mean me. I meant the cat who blessed my house sometimes back (remember ZOO ) Last nite when I landed in my home I found it a lil messier than usual. I mean what on earth was the roti-roller ('belan' I mean. Yeah I have a full fledged kitchen though I hardly ever cook.) doing on the floor. (Apparently my house is so dirty that this was the only indication that there was some other soul present ( NO I am not proud of it, house being dirty I mean. It's just a matter of priority. If I could clean my bike this weekend (It had attained a totally different black color) I am sure house is next... unless .. well... at least I hope it is)) yeah I do keep track of the open and closed parentheses. any programmer will do :) Anyway now I have to decide whether to block the royal entry (the exhaust fan) or let life blossom yet again in the graveyard that my house is.......

by the way (oh it looks so good. better than BTW ) blogs must have become a headache for search engines. I mean ppl came to my blog looking for these...

coed skin movies
sample hindi songs on mouthorgan
swadesh songs playback singers
blog coed
notching hair

No comments: