Wednesday, August 17, 2005

they are learning:

I believe indians are insensitive. at least north indians. they quarrel so very often.
Recently on my trip to home I was waiting for the train at the station when a book cart walla started to fight with an ice cream vendor for not giving him way. I mean people just love to fight. His opening sentence itself was to curse the other fellow.
When I reached home I took an auto. on the way autowala almost hit a jeep coming from the sideway. on the next red light my autowala got down and hit the jeep wala. right there on the spot. no questions asked. no reasoning.
Then later in the day we went for a picnic lil outside the town. on the road you'll find tons of cattle roaming around, cows and buffalos mostly. in the nite when we were returning I see a big crowd, a smashed car and some poor folks holding hankies to their head and chin etc. apparently they hit a cow. again I am sure there is no talking done. I was thankful religion didn't come into picture there otherwise you know what could happen.
khair kya karen. yahaan ka mausam hi aisa hai. logon ka moood kharab rahta hai. said one of the fellows.
so I was saying that we don't value fellow beings. that the other person is also a good human being and he must have some reason for goofing up. no. pata nahi kahaan kahaan se aa jate hain. jaat hi kharaab hai. what not I hear. even it's blamed on the states as we all know. ye sab bihaar men chalta hoga yahaan nahi. you'll hear at times. instead of finding a reason we love to invent one. grow up yaar. yahaan sab aise hi chalta hai. aakhir dil hai hindustaani.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shub said...

no spam comment this! :)
but ur right...ppl do need to wake up, and grow up!

saurav said...

It is the common people's psychological problem.....they dont waste time to listen to others.....they plunged into the
problem and make it a hullabaloo.......
BTW i saw a link of my old site.......pls update it....... http://surgingwaves.blogspot.com/
thanks....

saurav said...

yeh jeevan hai....
is jeevan ka
yehi hai yehi hai
yehi hai rangroop...

saurav said...

thanx for updating...

Unknown said...

It will take 20 years to fix that.