Thursday, August 25, 2005

what's a bounty hunterI

Really I had no idea what it means but I made some assumptions that helped me understand the StarWars movies. Anyway I like this site wisegeek. simple clean and crisp answers. The layout is greenish very much like the fat lens site. Their search box shows results on the go!!! cool. Also the search results are shown with relavancy. Dunno how they calculate the % though. I mean how can a piece of software be 100% sure that the result he's giving is so relavant.

On the same site I found another interesting question.
what is a stapleless stapler

annother loong weeekend. This time I am staying home. No reading. Must kill Diabolo. Bahut time ho gaya. I started this time with a female character just to figure out will she be named Madam or Sir after she kills diabolo. well another reason was I wanted to play with bow and arrow. She can split a single arrow in multiple ones just like in the TV serials :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ways to Integrate News Blogs Reviewed
My friend Graywolf, is one of very very few seo/m marketers that i really think understands blogging properly.
Thanks for putting up this blog. I run a website about

href="http://forex.1st-in-earn-extra-income.com/forex-blog/">forex mini and currency trading
. If that interests you, visit if you get a chance - thanks again.

saurav said...

Oh God .... full of spams ...turn on word verification .. and turn off the anonymous option.....best of luck...

Unknown said...

In place of star wars, this is spam war! Deadly!