Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I am getting married in the morning

ding dong the bells are gonna chime ...

ok that's the song from my fair lady but I AM getting married. The feeling is not sinking in and I am freaking out these days. But I suppose once the rituals start and I am among family I'll feel better.

anyways Srini tagged me.... 'and rohan will answer.' well, that's LOTR's dialog. ob I'll answer.may be I'll discover something abt me while doing so.

Ganguly got selected. THE END IS NEAR.

we are so close to the tape out. THE END IS NEAR.

Federar lost. ha. there is no END there.

10 comments:

Akruti said...

Getting married:) Congratulations,More news wanted:) when,where,who....

Tipsy Topsy said...

Congrats!! Happpened to come here after a looooong time and found this pleasnt news. All the best dude!

Amitesh Khandelwal said...

Thanks Neels :)

TT!!! is that really you? ur gmail account is not working. anyways. Thanks a lot.

Unknown said...

Join the club and congrats :-) When and where is the bachelor's part ? ;-)

Ek Kunwara, Phir Gaya Mara, Phans Gaya Dekho Woh Bechara.....

shub said...

coming here after ages! n congratsss!! wedding over?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
so u married already?!?!?!
Congratulation..
Best wishes from singapore =D

KK

Amitesh Khandelwal said...

Thanks Guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Lose weight working out 4 times a week Bdsm szkoa http://www.debt-help-4.info antidepressant medication tooth whitening product mercedes c36 amg No down payment home loan bad credit freezers dodge neon turbos Fishing ice lacs mille minnesota Bob mackie skin care products http://www.projectors-1.info malpractice california Cheap prepaid wireless phone service plans Kia dealers tasmania brake discs peugeot

Anonymous said...

fvii rotating intuitive venture respect legally integer starting narrowly reservations demands
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

fence datcu sensitively grow programmers percussion uninvited designing analyzing ndmc interior
servimundos melifermuly