Tuesday, November 29, 2005

seven things : tagged by srini

Thought I'd complete it before I go off. maybe my list'll change when I return. we shell see, no?

Seven things I would like to do before I die
1. Visit angkor-vat in cambodia
2. start a firm
3. learn Arabic
4. ransack THE tour operator's office
5. learn to whistle the real loud finger in the mouth one
6. learn rock-n-roll
7. read or listen to Shrimad-Bhagwat.

Seven things I can do...
1. play guitar
2. play harmonium
3. listen to ANY kind of music
4. drink water. lots of it. really lots.
5. eat gulab-jamun with curd
6. read lord of the rings along with the hobbit.
7. watch DDLJ

Seven things I cannot do...
1. play cricket
2. play cards
3. listen without reasoning
4. drink pineapple juice and eat karela
5. calculate and keep accounts.
6. read poems.
7. tell jokes.

Seven things I say the most
1. why
2. holi mari kombs
3. burrrr
4. switch apok
5. bah
6. raat ki baat kabhi sach nahi hoti
7. I forgot

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex..
1. smile
2. long hair
3. western clothes
4. intelligence
5. sense of humor
6. sense of dressing
7. frankness

Seven celebrity crushes
1. Ash
2. Sush
3. Zinta
4. Barrymore
5. Uma
6. elisha
7. spears

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wonder if it is Uma 'Thurman' or 'Uma 'Bharti' or neither ;-)

Srini said...

:) sahi hain !

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Britain cheap great insurance travel Cosmetic dentist tacoma le jeu du scrabble pour p.c tlcharge Class a dielectric testing Printer spooler service is not running Circuit breaker pollack history+of+pain+relievers