Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Third time lucky

It's not inspiring at all to be inspired to write blogs by suka who in my opinion could've been the next PGW but for BITS and the bits
of management in his genes. Why I say that is because his blogs make a good reading and my lil
ol mind'll ask me to do something better which my good ol brain knows is impossible so my lovely face looses most of it's shine but
nevertheless I have taken it in my head to make sure I atleast publish the first blog which in itself should have been the third by now
but for the solaris machine and netscape browser. I was in the middle of a sizzling description of alex campbel about whom you shall
never know now, most probably as I might decide to disclose it sometimes later, when bang I got a mail from my cousin asking me to go to
a website which won't open in netscape browser and infact it killed my browser altogether, taking along all the happy memories of my stay
in the US. Second time I decided not to open anything until I finish the blog and once again when I was almost through out came a good
hindi word in my mind which I had to put in italics,that's again because mr kassim does it that way else I'd've written the whole blog
in maatrbhasha! So I tried hitting ctrl+i as suggested in the help and guess what my whole writing was gone. just like that. So this time
I am using my trusted text editor to pen down my thoughts and here I am ready with my first ever blog.
Cheers and lots of love.

No comments: