Wednesday, February 09, 2005

ASHing letterman

Just read this article
http://in.rediff.com/movies/2005/feb/09ash.htm
on rediff. Ash finally seems to be making it big in the US. Hope she takes on Jay pretty soon. Then no more Hollywood or Bollywood, just Allywood :))

Hingis is making a comeback!!!

Sania won the first round...

BEAT-IT steps are looking GREAT. SDIPA ROX.

Thanks to Tess, I am able to moonwalk, somewhat slow but good enough. why did I wait so long to join a dance class...

My todo list on the white-board is down to 2 from 7.

I watched SHABD and even liked it :) I guess it's a good time to watch BLACK too.

I have a terrible cold. no one minds the pile of coffee cups in my dustbin anymore.

2 comments:

Dreamcatcher said...

You can actually moonwalk ..wow
hope your cold gets better.
take care.

Amitesh Khandelwal said...

DC: Thanx :) 'my cold getting better is not a matter of HOPE, it's only a matter of TIME.'
Matrix writers would never have thought of such a misuse.