Friday, February 25, 2005

diary talk

frankly speaking I am drained right now, with emotions, with energy. But it's really been the most fantastic birthday so far.
I won't lie. We didn't do so well in the dance presentation. I goofed up right in the beginning forgetting the call. For the song 'beat it' we were divided in two groups and I played leader of the first one and in the beginning I go meet the other leader, do some acts and call the rest of the group and I forgot to call them:( anyway did pretty well rest of the time and ours being the smallest group I guess it was quite good. Shiamak came and we had a blast. Danced for almost more than an hour like crazy. so guys here's a lil advice, sell everything if you must but go join SDIPA. They are very professional (that's also a bad thing in a certain way...) and they know there
work. Most important of all I didn't know how this month came and went. I will sure miss the rocking. next batch only starts in May :(
From the presentation I straight away landed at the corner house for a colleague's farewell, more a friend though. But I din't know that it'd turn into a surprize b'day party. so that's why I said right now I am drained with emotions and energy. A new day starts tomorrow.

No comments: