Thursday, February 17, 2005

quick one

aa bb cc! how ya'll been. thought I better post something before you forget this blog. I've been terribly busy these days. terrible because I have a terrible cold n cough n what not. busy coz it's the part of the year when we have 'tape out' and those who know what it means know what it means. combine it with my dance class season finale coming up right on my birthday. in a batch of seven when there are just two boys you have to put in that extra and boy it's tiring but wonderful to dance. Too bad that friends and families are not allowed for the final presentation which is gonna happen in the Baldwin (or something) boys school on the 25th. Hopefully we'll tapeout as well by then. SO I"LL C U CATS ON THE FLIP_FLOP LATER>>> keep up the good work. avoid cold. give rest to your ankles and shoe-racks, wear jeans in and out, forget yourself, horn horn horn everytime you see a cute girl in black and sing.

No comments: