Tuesday, July 05, 2005

friday is gonna be fun

man it's all coming to friday. Packers will start at 9 in the morning and hopefully finish before 3 or I'm done. Since my bike will be wrapped up I'll be immobile, also coz my mobile connection would have gone as well. Since I need to eat,friday only will be the day when I return the gas cylinder after mum finishes cooking breaker-lunch-dinner all at the same time! worst of all friday is my last day at work. meaning all the bye byes and most imp of all the relieving letter bhi tabhi milega. and my flight is at 6:30 PM. since it's Air Deccan I'll have to checkin before 5 or I am assured of being offloaded. moon and back...

4 comments:

shub said...

yeeooooooooooww!! kinda rushed, dontcha think?!

Srini said...

Khandu, All the best in your new journey. Let's celebrate with some HOH once you settle in the Rajdhani (Indraprastha!)

Woodooz said...

Where are u moving ?

Unknown said...

So best of luck for tommorrow man. Bon Voyage!