Saturday, July 02, 2005

no cat makes rats chat

hehe something in latin afterall. though I really wanted to put the matrix quote but then thought this one was good for sometime. hopefully I'll get a good connection at home in noida. posting from work place was never a good idea coz here I am either working or listening to songs or both. never a good thought to post hence.

Anyway ever since I got rid of the cat or the cats life has been good. until recently. But wait the cat didn't make a third reappearance. So the rat did! really now there are rats running around the house. Not those filthy big ones you see on new delhi railway station. really lil ones who make your eyes work really hard to be spotted. Ears do a better job coz they dance in the kitchen making all kind of sound, mind you, in the night. Infact actually thought I heard 'ghoonghroo' last nite. thinking of some old 'lady' ghost with the candle in the hand I woke up to more 'ghoonghroo' sound coming from kitchen. absolutely scared I PULLED the sheet on the face and pillow over it and kept crashing. Only in the morning after careful inspection by mom did we realize that rats have arrived.

but I'll leave them as a token of luck for the next inhabitates of the house. ab hum to bhaye pardeshi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oye, are the next inhabitants gonna be cats? Then they'll enjoy their stay :)