Wednesday, September 22, 2004

holly marry commbs!!! (that's what I say when I am at loss of words due to something ( and this sudden cry of mine keeps changing quite frequently. some of my 'wordless cries' have been as small as 'ishq' to as long as 'ek plate men char laddu to char plate men kitane laddooo'.)) Anyway why I felt compelled to cry out was the realization that it's been more than a fortnight since I last wrote anything. I've been so busy these days and so life's been so much fun. Interestingly enough I found enough time to read out LOTR!!! Now I really appreciate the work Peter Jacson has done in making the movies. I like all the deviations that he took from the novel as they made the movies so much more fun.
hmc once more. it's 7 already! I must finish the work and go home.

No comments: