Saturday, September 04, 2004

let the war begin

Yesterday Russian school siege ended in hundreds of deaths. It was so disturbing... Sometimes I think we have got too much used to peace. May be we should all just go back to old times when there were heroes and ladies. Every man was going to war and every woman was waiting. When I look at history I see that it's full of wars. That way it's more peaceful. Those who can fight go out and fight and those who can't stay home and wait. That way innocent children don't have to die unprepared. These days we think it's all nice and peaceful and you never know when a blast might hit your city. I wonder how people still think that it is something that happens to others and not to us.I think we have given peace enough chance...it's time to fight...it's time for war...what am I thinking..boy it certainly is disturbing.

No comments: