Wednesday, September 29, 2004

fav songs

I'm in a good mood today. May be because I talked to my good-ol friends. May be because the long to-do list at work is almost done. May be because I'm feeling healthy again after going down with fever last weekend. May be because I have new games to play. May be because everyone else seem to be in a good mood (they played 'e mere watan ke logon' today on radio.  You never get to hear these songs apart from the two days).. well whatever reason. Good time to list down my favourite hindi romantic songs.
  1. humko sirf tumse pyaar hai : it's my all time fav. The guitar in the beginning is so soothing. The lyrics and music is perfect and the video is amazingly fresh. 
  2. tujhe dekha to ye jana sanam : actually I just love the title tune which really is played in the middle of 'ho gaya hai tujhko to pyar sajana'. It could have been a much better song if the 'antara' wasn't so hurried up type.
  3. jadoo teri nazar : I call it the mad cry of a mad heart. A great song to lift up your spirits to get what you want against all odds. The guitar is too good! I learnt how to play guitar so that I could play this tune!!!
  4. deewana dil deewana : lesser known song from kabhi haan kabhi na. everything is great in this song but the voices are not as intense as in the above mentioned ones.
  5. humko humi se chura lo : lata's voice haunts you for a long time once you hear this song. The violin is a high point of this song specially the lata-violin duet!
That's the top five for me. Don't know if I missed something but these came out first of all!!!

No comments: