Sunday, September 26, 2004

weak-end?

Bangalore weather is like Indian cricket team. Suddenly it got cold this weekend and I am down with fever. My throat was in so much pain last night that inspite of being totally exhausted I could not sleep. Normally in those times my mind also starts getting a song in endless loop but thankfully not yesterday!! Today feeling lil better I gotup to go out and lo, it was raining again.damn it. I decided to sip in a cup of tea to kill time as there was no power as well. Then came to company and had good lot chat with the usual crowd here raising my spirits! I always feel good after giving a lot of junk fundas to ppl specially when both parties agree that it's junk but go on with the argument nevertheless.
No more home food for me as my mum decided to go back to Jaipur after getting terribly bored here as was busy busy busy whole month. No wonder we are having work-life balance excercises!!!
Saw resident evil2 and hollywood can be competetive to bollywood sometimes.

No comments: