Saturday, December 25, 2004

Hamphi n Moon

look out people. it's a blue moon today. I saw it on my way to .. well, office (ooh poor thing). stopped mid way on the road and got banged by a car behind which got banged by another and so on but instead of shouting and screaming at each other we were just looking and looking at the moon. it's so beautiful. don't miss it but pull over first. and yeah merry christmas.

I had planned to go to Hamphi this weekend but so few people want to go to a historical place these days and I wasn't just ready for a lone trip down the memory lane. guess it'd have to wait. That's precisely the reason I am working. no regrets. and that's a lovely song by RW.

2 comments:

Akruti said...

No regrets what so ever,way to go khandu,because life never stops for us if we stay back looking at the past.keep smiling:)

Amitesh Khandelwal said...

Thanks Neels. After all 'ik raasta hai zindgi jo thum gaye to kuchh nahi.'