Friday, December 10, 2004

long over due

In one weekend shopping I baught DVDs of all parts of LOTR, Matrix, StarWars, Harry Potter, Terminator, SpiderMan and Gone with the wind, Casablanca, cleopatra, titanic and many more. Of course I had to first of all see star wars original trilogy and it's amazing. what else can I say about them. Next few weeks are gonna be great.
and of course I changed my template thanx to blogger-template.blogspot.com for it. You ppl have a great weekend else buzz me ;)

2 comments:

shub said...

nice template!!! great colors blue n grey!! :)
and u must be one rich guy!!!!! green with envy! :p

Amitesh Khandelwal said...

Shub : even prince charles envies me :) but you don't need to be rich to buy so many dvds if you buy from national market or berma baazar! each one costs less than Rs150. Please don't talk about morality now.
about template, thanx. but it seems it doesn't open properly on xp :(