Wednesday, January 26, 2005

the Federer Express

We all knew it'd happen but I was just hoping Agassi'd pull some miracle. but dreams are just dreams. In the end Federer crushed him 6-3,6-4,6-4. Another champion fading away. Sports is such a cruel thing. Dunno if at that moment Federer realised that may be 5 or 10 years down the line he'll face the same situation. No one wins them all. may be he did. This is his time and he should make the most out of it. coz in sports you burn out so quickly. I still can't figure out what went wrong with Martina Hingis? One fine day she just lost her touch. I fear at times if that'll happen to me someday. When I no longer want to sit in front of the computer and debug. May be. May be that'd be good. May be then I'll get serious with music and start composing :) meanwhile I enjoy watching agassi v/s pete. Their matches were no less musical. I haven't yet seen a single federer match curse my cablewala and my laziness.

oh by the way, a very happy Republic Day to you all. So uneventful it has become these days. no more than a mere holiday. During school days I use to actively participate in the cultural festivals thanks to my good voice (that time!). Only time when we used to wear dhoti-kurta. occasionally used to sport moustache as well specially when performing some folk dance. and I used to make speech in English written in Hindi :) madhur yaad bachpan teri!!!

OUT OF BLUE : Yes. never thought out of blue could mean this but my blog is out of blue! I don't think I'd like this yahoo template for too long but a good change for now.

No comments: