Thursday, January 27, 2005

page3

page3 is all about 'samarath ka nahi dosh gousaain'. that the powerful ones can do anything they like. even commit as heinous a crime as child abuse and get away with it though caught red handed. I mean are you kidding me? I see the head of the largest religion in the country under police remand, I see Bharat Shah in Jail. I see case against LK Advani reopening. Situation is not as bad as portrayed in this movie. and even if it is what's the point in just showing the problem without giving any solution. no attempt at that what so ever. All the movie tells you is move on, that's the way life is. Then why should I waste my 100 bucks watching it. So lil advice, don't waste your money on this movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Advice taken. Wasn't gonna watch it though. Too bad you wasted your money. Better luck next time :)
-Seema

Amitesh Khandelwal said...

thanks Seema but it seems I'm in minority as long as liking of this movie is concerned...