Saturday, January 01, 2005

The past is gone.

New year is here. Do we celebrate? After all the destruction and devastation the tsunamis did in this part of the world? After so many thousands or lakhs died and many more left with nothing? Do we celebrate?

I don't know but I'll quote something from the matrix :

'believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. but if we are to be prepared for it we must first shed our fear of it.I stand here before you now truthfully unafraid.why? because I believe in something you do not? no. I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me but because of the path thet lies behind me.I remember that for one hundred years we have fought these machines. I remember that for 100 years they have sent their armies to destroy us. and after a century of war I remember that which matters most, we are still here. tonight let us send a message to that army. tonight let us shake this cave. tonight let us tremble these halls of earth, steel and rock. tonight let us be heard from the red core to the black sky. tonight let us make them remember that this is zion and we are not afraid.'

The show must go on. Happy New Year friends.

1 comment:

Akruti said...

what do i say,all these pic showing of somuch loss,so many lifes,and i feel so helpless,but i guess life goes on,its not the time to think but to act,i always keep reminding myself when starting a difficult task and when i am alone "akele chalpadethe,log milthey gaye,karavaan banthagaya"
lets not get the hope vanish,we can work,we can fill the lifes with smiles,lets try for it.