Saturday, June 04, 2005

cable and wireless

Finally my cablewalla became meherbaan on us and resumed our cable connection. yeah for the last couple of weeks we have been living cableless. not even the good ol DD1 to watch. by the way during my recent stay at home back in Rajashthan I watched DD1 a lot and realized how down to earth their programs still are. Actually many of them are the old shows they are retelecasting but they are wonderful to watch.
So being cablefull on a federer-nadal semi day was really fortunate. But I watched the game for the first two sets only thinking federer is back aur ab nadal ko dhool chata hi dega only to be surprized today by the news of a Nadal win!
Also was able to watch remix after a long time. star one is so cool to watch. Though I must complain that devil's own without the cream and the beans is just another cold coffee.well said.
Above all my fav shows from the disney are all available. Must go back home early to watch KP in action and Lizzy-miranda-gordo in another mix up :)

Please no rains tonite. plz plz plz.

No comments: