Wednesday, June 29, 2005

the one

Sometime random playlists surprise you! there are so many of us who have an absolute hindi background :) My entire schooling was in Hindi Medium. When I went to BITS,first time I got attracted to music other than the hindi movie songs. I remember how I hated rock that time but this song moon and back from savage garden became probably my first non hindi favorite and then I guess the appreciation for others began :) Darren sounds soooooo genuine in this song. I had almost forgotten this song but for the random list playing today.

I would fly you to the moon and back
If you'll be if you'll be my baby
Got a ticket for a world where
we belong So would you be my baby

1 comment:

Woodooz said...

Yeah the song was a nice one. Despite the albums truly madly deeply, this one really stood out !!