Thursday, June 23, 2005

shy guy

hey did I mention that thanks to nitesh I found "don't be shy". Apparently it's from a girl band called rouge (I always read it rogue somehow ) but don't think they have released any album. this one features in 'friction'. Stupid Raghav's foto is on the CD. I don't understand why is he suddenly all over the place. With a voice which sounds like sonu nigam under 220 v shock and a creepy yet another remix of 'kabhi aar kabhi paar' how can he be on every chart show on tv. money money money..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

On this Raghav bit. I am told he is a platinum hit i.e. 75000 CDs have been sold. I never heard a more blatant lie. How could anyone buy his one CD, leave alone 75K!

Amitesh Khandelwal said...

boy! what a liar!!!!

Anonymous said...

excuse me but u must be confused with anither person..... ragahv does not sound like sonu and he actually had the remix of kabhie aar kabhi paar first then people started making remakes of his song..... get ur facts straight man!