Sunday, October 17, 2004

call of duty

Wow. For the first time I finished a game without any help. Actually second time. forgetting diabolo-II. really cool game. you fight from running car and lorry, control a tank, clean up as sniper and normal maar-dhadi. graphics are amazing.
now I'll move on to hitman-2.

veer-zaara's music is super cool. The jagjeet-lata duet is wonderful and so is hussain brother's Quwwali. most other songs are great too.like 'hum to bhai jaise hain vaise rahenge' by Lata. Such an energetic song and after a long time Lata has tried some playback singing (it looked like Priety's) so her voice sounds even better.
but in general I am no more liking new hind film music. kind of looks like I've become gen-yester (thanx(?) snix for pointing this out) man I'm getting older. wait a minute. I liked tumsa nahi dekha. specially mujhe tumse mohabbat hai. though it belongs to my list of songs that could have been better. the second line 'e sanam mujhase poocho' should have been sung by a male lead all the time. and the 'oye oye' in the song is JUNK.

No comments: