Sunday, October 10, 2004

the week and the week end

why we love complications I often wonder. Sometimes answers are so simple that even though we know them we don't believe we have them. That's what happened to a problem I was debugging whole of yesterday but couldn't find a reason. Decided to give up, go home and crash. This morning when I relooked at the problem I realized what a silly mistake I was making and trying out wonderful solutions.... reminds me of LOTR where Gandalf was trying to open a passwd protected gate on which written was 'speak friend enter'. The passwd was friend but Gandalf tried out all sorts of things....

Call of Duty rocks! Quite a mixture of action,strategy and control. I loved the fight from a running car and lorry scenes, very original for a game...

Saw 'tumsa nahi dekha'. Lovely movie. Actually I wasn't expecting much from the movie but it turned out to be quite a funny one.

I finally shaved and oiled my hair and got rid of the gft look I've been wearing whole week.Why? I'm going home on Diwali after all. First time since I got a job that's more than two years now. ye ye aaiyesha... Had lil verbal fight with a chuuby old man who broke the queue for the plane tickets.. I hate it when ppl do it...
Then feeling rather happy (it's been ages since I got angry with anyone) I headed for planet-m to treat myself with some cool cds. Ended up buyin Dido (White Flag is such a lovely song. I had first heard it while in the US last year and all this time could never find it here.. finally got it.. one more to go though... still looking for 'miss independant' by kelly clarkson) and '37 #1s of all times'. Lots of cool songs in that one..Time to rok-n-rol.


No comments: