Sunday, October 24, 2004

pppassion

never take a break from guitar. I can't believe it that I played for lil more than an hour and my fingers almost started to bleed. and now I can't play for some time. it must have been more than 4 months since I last touched it...

anyway so I went to planetM (there is no better place on earth) and found aerosmith's cd with a mouth organ key-chain. how cool. and it plays too, both of them. I just can't get the key chain to open so that I can put it to a regular use as well.
Also got Rahman's all time hit tamil songs. Lovely collection. mukkala-muquabla and chinni chinni asai in tamil are superb.
They were palying 'mujhe tumse muhabbat hai' and it sounded so good that I had to pick 'tumsa nahi dekha'. Saw 'yuva' at the same place and was surprized to realize that I didn't have it so far (how dare!) so there I had my week's dose. I am really endulging myself these days.
Bangalore weather is great this sunday afternoon and biking is so much fun on otherwise so overcrowded roads. that's why I go to MG only on sunday afternoons. this time I also took a stroll on mg road and I was surprized to see all the footpath book vendors surrounded by people. all of them. book reading is catching up here it seems. pity though that people prefer to buy the pirated ones.(I prefer too)

No comments: