Sunday, October 17, 2004

lover's story

just meet her once and you'll be able to decide.

it's not that simple. what if I realize that I don't like her..

well then you say bye bye and go on your way.simple.

no. I told you she once loved me..

yeah that's what you think.she never told you.

do you have to hear it to believe it?

ok,so what if she loved you once?

well now so much time has passed. after all this time she might have struggled hard to erase me from her memories, you know. Now I just can't walk in her life say hi and then when it has all come back to her, I say bye bye. No it'll be so cruel on her.

boy, you do care so much about her. you for sure love her.

you just don't get it. It's her memories that I love. For all you know she might be totally new person now. In your memories everything is rosy but not in life. it's serious.

hmmm. let's face it. you met A a long time ago. liked her a lot but then you were too busy to have anything to do with love. she thought you didn't like her. you went your way and she on hers.now you are all alone and she's moved to the same town. you want to decide if you should go and meet her to see if you like her but you are afraid to break her heart a second time.

that's what the situation is.

You are a joker. You are being over cautious. why don't you call her.

of course I did you dumbo. We chatted nicely and when I asked her what's her plan tomorrow she told me that she was going out with her friends.

what? You already asked her out.

Yeah, I kind of did. That's when I realized that she might not want to see me for the fear of the old love.

love and fear don't go together.'jab pyaar kiya to darna kya...'

that's only in movies. this is life and it's real and you suck as a friend.

whyeeeeeee?

you haven't given me any advice so far.

I'm helping you in considering all facts.

sorry...facts ko goli maro. what should I do? I just can't decide.

just meet her once and you'll be able to decide.

No comments: